Current Positions: IT Practice
RSA Archer eGRC Developer
This position will be working as part of the Archer development group in a team environment to develop/support Archer projects. This position performs highly complex analysis and design and must have a good understanding of the methodologies used in requirements gathering, usability testing, and documentation. In addition, this position will work directly with the business line to develop business and technical requirements for the Archer system.
- Deliver enhancements and updates to the Archer Platform as needed to support Information Security and Policy requirements. Meet or exceed project milestones and defined measures.
- Drive Information Security Archer platform development requests, from design configuration, system development, through service implementation to application and usability in order to scale and adapt to future requirements.
- Work with business analysts, project managers, and key users to further define specifications, indicate areas of system impact, and continuous communication of project status and needs.
- Support prioritization of Archer development activities, including level of effort estimates, identifying dependencies, and maintaining schedule of enhancements.
- Provide Archer operational support, including troubleshooting issues, and report and data request support.
- Responsible for the analysis and maintenance of applications, as well as the design, development and implementation of new applications.
- 3-5 years of Archer experience including on-demand application development either on-site for providing Archer in a SaaS environment. Need to be able to develop develop tools & products, tweek workflows, implement changes on monthly release schedule and do production support.
- Experience with Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) concepts
- Practical knowledge of version 5.x of the RSA Archer eGRC Platform and Data Feed configuration.
- Experience working with SQL and XML technologies is highly desirable.
- 5-7 years of information systems technology experience in development of applications using SDLC & standard methodologies of development.