Current Positions: IT Practice
Senior Security Architect
Works under limited direction of the Information Security Officer to oversee development and implementation of information security processes, technology strategy and technical solutions to assist in compliance with corporate-wide policies, standards, and security procedures used to meet corporate, investor, and government regulations. This role must have a business-driven mindset and seeks to develop structured inter-relationships between technical and procedural solutions to support the long-term needs of the business. Requires strong collaboration with infrastructure and application services, business partners, and other internal or external customers. Deliverables include clear communication of strategy, project management materials, and on-going assessment for initiatives across the enterprise.
- BA in computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Possess Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certifications. TOGAG Certificated Architect is preferred.
- 8+ yrs information systems security or computer operations
- 5+ yrs managing complex information security projects / programs for a Fortune 500 or larger organization
- 5+ yrs exp using a structured project management methodology across the entire project life cycle
- Knowledge of corporate level security systems and implementation procedures, corporate and government security regulations, company security software products, domain structures, user authentication, user profiles, and digital signatures.
- IT governance standards including ITIL and CoBIT
- Experience communicating threat and risk profiles to executive leaders and individual contributors and facilitate progress towards required improvements
- Experience in the design and architecture of security solutions including road mapping, strategy, and business case development.