Commercial C&I Lender
Friday, June 3, 2016
RJ Byrd has recently been engaged to conduct a search for a well-known and well respected bank in the Dallas market. We are looking for a strong Commercial and Industrial Lender for our client.
• Manage all lending activities
• Develop and service a broad portfolio of commercial loan and deposit relationships
• Produce loans in accordance with bank policy and procedures
• Responsible for underwriting and decision of loan requests, origination and approval
• Engage and interact with customers and employees on a daily basis
• Cross-sell other bank products and services as appropriate
• Degree in Business or Accounting preferred
• Experience with Middle Market credits from 3MM-30MM
• Experience calling on businesses with annual revenues from 20MM-500MM
• Formal Credit Training preferred
• Superior knowledge of commercial lending services, documentation, underwriting and regulatory guidelines
• Demonstrated experience in an independent producer role having met and exceeded production expectations.
• Knowledge of financial ratios and business principals as well as thorough understanding of regulatory guidelines
• Ability to get involved in the local community and network with business owners is a must
• Minimum of 6 years in a C&I production role are preferred.
Interested? Click here to complete our questionnaire.