C&I Commerical Lender
Monday, June 6, 2016
RJ Byrd has been recently engaged to hire an C&I Commercial Lender.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Produce loans in accordance with bank policy and procedures.
- Responsible for underwriting and decision of loan requests, origination and approval.
- Engage and interact with customers and employees on a daily basis.
- A hunter role, with strong business development skills.
- Be a valued resource to the client, a consultant who values the relationship, not the transaction.
- Cross-sell other bank products and services as appropriate
- Must have Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting, and a minimum of 3-10 years working for a commercial bank, as a commercial lender.
- Prefer candidates with formal credit training, and sales experience within the banking industry.
Interested? Click here to complete our questionnaire.