Friday, June 3, 2016
RJ Byrd has been recently engaged to hire a Credit Analyst.This position will work closely with the lending staff and Credit Administration team to thoroughly and concisely analyze loan requests for current and prospective customers. The analysis includes interpretation of financial statements, tax returns (both personal and business), various industry trends, regulatory issues, preparing Global Cash Flows and valuation of collateral. In addition to credit package preparation, this position will be expected to prepare reports for senior management and special projects as assigned by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Underwrite credit requests including preparation of detailed credit packages to be presented to loan committee in accordance with Bank Loan Policy.
- Forecasting financial performance using resources, parameters and methods established by the Bank.
- Analyzing historical financial information including cash flows and tax returns to deduce credit decisions.
- Understanding of Bank Policy, Procedures and technology and demonstrated application of same.
- Compile various reports to be presented to senior management.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
- This position will also focus on SBA loans that come through so SBA knowledge and experience is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Credit Analyst supporting a Sr. Analyst or loan officer, or related analytical experience within the financial sector.
- Minimum of 2 years SBA credit experience.
- Candidates should have at least a completed Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Solid quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prepare quality financial presentations.
- Demonstrated work ethic and commitment to get the job done
- Excellent and demonstrated communication skills and problem solving abilities; ability to manage projects effectively.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Interested? Click here to complete our questionnaire.