Senior Recruiting Manager Accounting/Finance
Monday, November 2, 2020
RJ Byrd Search Group is a specialized search firm based in Dallas. We focus on small to mid-sized companies in North Texas, with salary ranges of $75,000-250,000. Our environment is fast-paced, possessing an aggressive compensation package. “Work hard, play harder” is our Modus Operandi, and we have one of the best recognition and rewards program in the business. In 2016, The Dallas Business Journal ranked RJ Byrd #3 in the list of contingency search firms.
We are seeking to hire two individuals to join our team to build on our 10+ years of success. This is a unique opportunity to establish and grow a book of business while working with experienced and successful professionals in the search business. A successful Recruiting Manager will display proficiencies in the areas of candidate generation through networking and targeted calls, determining marketability of potential candidates for immediate and future searches, conducting interviews and participating in networking and charity events. You will be initiating and fostering relationships with all levels of the local business community.
Only candidates with demonstrated success will be considered.
We’re looking for individuals with the confidence, drive and determination to work in a leading-edge profession. The ideal candidate will have:
- A four-year degree.
- Proven track record of success and strong inner drive to win.
- Serious interest in a Recruiting role.
- Previous recruiting experience with a contingent agency specializing in Finance or Technology.
- Be competitive in nature and possess abounding self-confidence.
- Ability to make sound business decisions.
- Possess strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Strong listening skills and ability to ask questions.
- Ability to flourish in a results-oriented environment with performance driven compensation plan.
Vice President Operations
The RJ Byrd Search Group