Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Our client is a fast-growing technology, a pioneer in the repair industry with state-of-the-art solutions to commercial companies. Their product is revolutionizing the industry with internet efficiencies and diagnostics. In the multi-faceted position, you’ll help to modify/improve client systems’ design and architecture. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing, maintaining and improving the core systems and architecture with corporate and outsourced development teams.
- Working with company engineers to integrate client’s software and platform.
- Analyzing and reviewing change requests as a member of the architecture team.
- Working as a developer, delivering software solutions for new/modified enhancements
- Serving as an advisor and providing technical perspectives on new requirements.
- Utilizing Agile practices and assisting teams with planning and estimating
- Collaborating with various business units, including operations, to deliver technical solutions and enhancements accurately and timely.
- Bachelor’s in Technology or related field, a graduate degree and certifications a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Possess motivation and drive towards fast-growing technology solutions with bleeding edge technology.
- Possess the ability to work with high energy, task-oriented operation and sales teams.
- Detail-oriented and organized to create efficiencies between business processes and technical solutions
- Proactive mindset and passion to work for a growth company
Subscribe To Our Blog
Director of Infrastructure
Senior Network Engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Backend Developer
Senior Recruiting Manager Technology