Senior Financial Analyst
Friday, January 4, 2019
RJ Byrd is beginning the recruiting and hiring process for a Senior Financial Analyst. This will be a great opportunity to work for a talented CFO and learn more about the industry, as well as, FP&A. This individual will be integral in defining and implementing key systems and processes to drive scalable, successful growth to achieve the company’s long-term goals. Plays a key role in the annual plan process, monitors variances to plan throughout the year, and drives profitability.
- Assist in Preparing Budget/Forecasts: Work with FP&A team to complete the annual restaurant and corporate level budgeting process. Assist in establishing ongoing sales and profitability reforecasts to account for current business trends and strategic initiatives providing key insights to senior management.
- Update and maintain a Balanced Scorecard reporting system, deliver monthly balanced scorecards for business performance tracking and benchmarking.
- Perform in depth analysis and recommend strategies and solutions to increase revenue, reduce cost, and improve profitability.
- Define and Implement Process Improvements: Identify areas of opportunity and develop processes to improve company financial performance, drive scalability throughout the organization, and improve customer satisfaction at the restaurants.
- Business Support and Ad Hoc Analysis: Lead the daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial reporting and analysis of restaurant operations. Provide business partners with actionable commentary on financial results, key trends in the business, development updates, and forecasts to drive profitability and operational improvements.
- Partner with Marketing in the product development process including guidance on pricing, potential profitability of future offers/promos.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related degree required.
- 3-7 years of experience in Finance or related field. Multi-unit restaurant industry or consumer retail experience a plus.
- A passion for problem-solving and intellectual curiosity; demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to extract and analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Experience successfully defining and implementing new processes and projects that involve collaboration with teams across the organization a plus.
- Working knowledge of long term business models with key drivers, profit & loss statement, cash flow, and balance sheet.
Subscribe To Our Blog
Director of Technical Accounting
Senior Financial Analyst
Strategic Project Manager
Manager Financial Reporting
Senior Vice President – Asset Management
Senior Recruiting Manager Accounting/Finance