Supply Chain Analyst
Monday, March 11, 2019
RJ Byrd is beginning the recruiting process for a Supply Chain Analyst opportunity for a company based in DFW. The Supply Chain Analyst coordinates the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain which consists of planning and or strategy, sourcing of raw materials, vendors, or services, analysis focused on productivity and efficiency, delivery and logistics, as well as the return system for defective or unwanted products. The Supply Chain Analyst tries to minimize shortages and keep costs down through recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations. Gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations. Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems. May assist in the negotiation of supplier contracts or service arrangements.
This role will support Supply Chain and other functional areas with the management of capacity data and analysis. The role will create our forecasting and capacity modeling tools, resources and streamline processes to help proactively manage capacity of the network. Having a keen eye for details and a strong sense for modeling to help identify areas of opportunity and drive continuous improvement. This position will work closely with cross-functional leaders to understand business goals and priorities to accurately strategize, plan and execute key initiatives. This role requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree – Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional productivity skills, in addition to organizational, analytical, and critical thinking abilities
- “Hands on” team player with motivation, energy, and work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Engaging personality with ability to generate new ideas