Director of Finance/Revenue Cycle
Monday, March 11, 2019
RJ Byrd is leading the search and selection process for a client based in DFW. This organization will offer an opportunity to work in a healthy, employee focused culture as well as work for a company with a successful business model. The organization growing at a consistent rate year over year. This will also be a good opportunity to work for the COO and CEO. The Director of FP&A will be tasked with working cross functionally in the Support Office to provide actionable financial analysis enabling key stakeholders within the company to drive business performance. Individual will be integral in defining and implementing key systems and processes to drive scalable, successful growth to achieve the company’s long-term goals. Also responsible for preparing periodic forecasts, annual budgets, and long term financial projections.
- Budget/Forecasts: Leads the annual field and corporate level budgeting process. Assist in establishing ongoing sales and profitability reforecasts to account for current business trends and strategic initiatives providing key insights to senior management.
- Prepare Long Term Forecasts/Projections: Maintain the financial component of the Company’s long term business plan.
- Define And Implement Process Improvements: Identify areas of opportunity and develop processes to improve company financial performance, drive scalability throughout the organization, and improve customer satisfaction thru business operations.
- Business Support and Ad Hoc Analysis: Lead the daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial reporting and analysis of operations. Provide executive team with actionable commentary on financial results, key trends in the business, development updates, and forecasts to drive profitability and operational improvements. Perform ROI and trend analysis in support of operations, marketing, and development initiatives, as requested.
- Lead And Develop A Team: Provide guidance and mentorship to junior financial analysts.
- Analyze Industry/Competitor Performance: Benchmark industry/competitor key performance indicators and identify opportunities/areas where Company may be able to improve its financial performance.
- Assist With Potential Investor Relations, M&A, and Credit Facility Tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in finance or related field. Healthcare experience is strong preferred and would like experience with revenue cycle management.
- A passion for problem-solving and intellectual curiosity; demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with great influencing, partnering and collaboration skills.
- Experience successfully defining and implementing new processes and projects that involve collaboration with teams across the organization.
- Desire to mentor and develop junior finance team members.
- Experience creating and maintaining long term business models with key drivers, profit & loss statement, cash flow, and balance sheet.
- Successful implementation of forecasting / budgeting software a plus.
- Demonstrated competence in the use of software tools for data extraction, manipulation, analysis and presentation.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint capabilities.