Wednesday, June 19, 2019
We’re looking for individuals with the confidence, drive and determination to work in a leading-edge profession. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in:
- Experience working in Data Center Systems, Network Management and/or Security
- Enterprise Experience
- Diagnose and troubleshoot wireless, security, switching, and other various network-related issues reported by customers and partners.
- Own each customer case from initial creation to resolution.
- Collaborate with other support team members to fix network outages, misconfigurations, and complex networking issues on customers' devices.
- Palo Alto/Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Infoblox/DNS, PKI/HSM/Certificate Mgt, Cisco ISE/ACS/TACACS
- Supporting or testing LANs, VLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, or DHCP servers
- Installing and troubleshooting WIFI networks
- Having the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Fundamental understanding of and hands-on experience with network technologies including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLANs, and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless.
- Thorough comprehension of fundamental networking protocols including TCP, STP, ARP, Ethernet, OSPF, etc.
- Supporting or testing LANs, VLANs, WLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, &/or DHCP servers.
- Computer networking related problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting.
- Cloud Technology understanding and/or cloud migration experience.