Director of Finance
Monday, April 22, 2019
- Business Support and Ad Hoc Analysis: Extensive P&L analysis and reporting. Lead the daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial reporting and analysis of operations. Provide executive team with actionable commentary on financial results, key trends in the business, development updates, and forecasts to drive profitability and operational improvements. Perform ROI and trend analysis in support of operations, marketing, and development initiatives, as requested.
- Budget/Forecasts: Leads the annual field and corporate level budgeting process. Assist in establishing ongoing sales and profitability reforecasts to account for current business trends and strategic initiatives providing key insights to senior management.
- Prepare Long Term Forecasts/Projections: Maintain the financial component of the Company’s long-term business plan.
- Define and Implement Process Improvements: Identify areas of opportunity and develop processes to improve company financial performance, drive scalability throughout the organization, and improve customer satisfaction thru business operations.
- Lead and Develop A Team: Provide guidance and mentorship to junior financial analysts.
- Analyze Industry/Competitor Performance: Benchmark industry/competitor key performance indicators and identify opportunities/areas where Company may be able to improve its financial performance.
- Assist with Potential Investor Relations, M&A, and Credit Facility Tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in finance or related field.
- Multi-unit industry, consumer packaged goods (CPG) or consumer retail experience a plus.
- A passion for problem-solving and intellectual curiosity; demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with great influencing, partnering and collaboration skills.
- Experience successfully defining and implementing new processes and projects that involve collaboration with teams across the organization.
- Desire to mentor and develop junior finance team members.
- Experience creating and maintaining long term business models with key drivers, profit & loss statement, cash flow, and balance sheet.
- Demonstrated competence in the use of software tools for data extraction, manipulation, analysis and presentation.
Subscribe To Our Blog
Benefits Specialist - Dallas
Payroll Specialist - Contract - Dallas
Accounts Payable - Contract - Central Dallas Area
Accounting Specialist - Contract - North Dallas
Leader Strategic Planning
Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Director of Finance
Senior Recruiting Manager Accounting/Finance