Monday, April 22, 2019
- Oversee financial planning and analysis and partner with the management team to provide value-added insight into the business.
- Support business growth and assist the sales organization and underwriting group in costing, pricing, and analyzing prospective new business. This will include creative structuring of deals to maximize value to both the company and our clients as well as the negotiation and execution of new business.
- Prepare a monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, operational dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual-versus-budget variances, and comprehensive executive level explanations that enable timely decisions to be made.
- Drive an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the company’s strategic objectives.
- Develop and manage the company’s annual budget and quarterly forecasts, which will include establishing budget tools, setting timelines and acting as project manager for the company, ensuring all budgets are accurate, comprehensive, and completed on time.
- Prepare and monitor the company’s long-range strategic planning models.
- Provide detailed financial modeling, financial analysis, and valuation support for new product development, long-term contracts, and other ad-hoc financial projects.
- Provide a high level of thought to drive improvement and lead projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure.
- Develop and enhance competitive intelligence, customer intelligence, economic data, and technology trends.
- Maintain open and trusted relationships and function as a business partner with client management and delivery group leaders. The ability to influence through factual persuasive argument is vital.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a closely related field required.
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably with private equity experience.
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience is a strong plus, but not a must-have.
- Strong understanding of GAAP for related responsibilities, experience developing policies and procedures, and the ability to work with various levels of the organization in support of goals and objectives.
- Track record of bringing value to the business based on revenue growth, customer experience, and data-driven insight.
- Demonstrates an executive presence, very strong interpersonal communication skills, and well-honed influencing skills. Viewed as a key stakeholder and thought leader in driving, defining, and executing the company’s financial planning strategy and can contribute to delivering value to client groups across the enterprise.
- Proven ability to drive business results by empowering people and collaborating. Must be a self-starter prepared to roll up his/her sleeves to take on any number of tasks required by a small growing company.
Subscribe To Our Blog
Benefits Specialist - Dallas
Payroll Specialist - Contract - Dallas
Accounts Payable - Contract - Central Dallas Area
Accounting Specialist - Contract - North Dallas
Leader Strategic Planning
Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Director of Finance
Senior Recruiting Manager Accounting/Finance