Monday, May 6, 2019
- Timely preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results.
- Provide a broad variety of analysis including but not limited to: variance analysis, Line-of-Business analysis, trend analysis, customer, vendor and item profitability analysis, etc.
- Analyze and evaluate highly complex financial data from different computer systems and interpret information for the purpose of determining financial performance/trends.
- Communicate and present financial results and various analytical reports to branch, region and division management.
- Provide financial support to field to assist them in improving their business units.
- Work with Division FP&A team to ensure processes are continually streamlined to achieve greater efficiencies, accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Support the planning and forecasting activities for the regions responsible.
The ideal candidate must be able to think, and act strategically but also be a hands-on problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA or CPA preferred.
- 5+ year’s financial experience.
- Experience in a multi-location environment to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of the organization and drive change.
- Ability to work in a changing environment.
- Strong technical accounting understanding and a solid understanding of, and experience with, quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
- Demonstrated successful experience in working in a demanding, high performance work environment and team-oriented culture.
- Proficiency with MS Office products are required including an advanced understanding of Excel. A quick learner on systems and applications including Prophix, Mincron, and Cognos.
Subscribe To Our Blog
Leader Strategic Planning
Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Manager, SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
Director of Finance
Senior Recruiting Manager Accounting/Finance