Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Our client, located in DFW, is building an accounting team for a newly acquired company. This company is publicly traded, a leader in their industry, and known to be a quality employer offering room for growth. The ideal candidate will have solid accounts payable experience with demonstrated abilities to lead, train staff.
- Responsible for processing and coding invoices into electronic routing software.
- This also includes auditing of all incoming invoices to ensure accurate pricing and approvals.
- Vendor set up and vendor communication.
- Will have responsibility for the accurate and timely processing invoices in a relatively high-volume accounting department
- Schedule payments.
- Resolve and research past due invoices, correspond with vendors until issues have been solved.
- Responsible for bank deposits.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Associates degree preferred
- Proficient in JD Edwards
- Must be a team player and display a willingness to take on additional task and duties as the company expands.
- Effective communication, strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to follow through and to see big picture process improvement is critical