Friday, October 4, 2019
RJ Byrd is looking for a Senior Accountant in Dallas within a highly regulated organization for a mid-sized client. This person would be someone with strong technical skills and process expertise. Our client is looking for someone who will assist with month end close process, internal and external reporting and annual audits. This role will assist with various regulatory requirements.
An overview of the role is as follows:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Maintain financial records in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Prepare general accounting and financial management reports
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Assist with financial audit preparation and audit process
- Provide accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Analysis of business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, and financial commitments.
- Assist in various projects and initiatives
- Bachelors in Accounting, Masters preferred
- Active CPA
- Public accounting experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of GAAP
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce quality results within deadlines and simultaneously manage several projects.