Thursday, November 7, 2019
RJ Byrd is working with a long-standing client in an effort to hire a newly created position in their strategic investments group. The focus of the role is heavily guided to analysis on the firm’s overall investments with the goal being the appropriate deployment of capital across various assets and investments. All of the investment opportunities are in the real estate industry. The individual will handle the underwriting process for potential investments and present their analysis to an investment committee. The Analyst will be a part of the team that drives market intelligence and strategic initiatives for the company’s global private investment business with a focus on research, analysis, and data-driven recommendations. This includes research related to the broader industry and competitor landscape, identification and evaluation of new business concepts and new product ideas, analysis and scenario modeling, and developing investment recommendations.
- Heavy cash flow analysis to
determine investment worthy opportunities
- Understand and track key market trends, competitor moves, and the needs of key private funds client segments within the industry to inform company’s strategy and business decisions.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor offerings to help inform company’s product development strategy across various asset classes and distribution channels.
- Support evaluation of new business ideas and develop data-driven recommendations to drive company’s growth and development.
- Perform financial analyses to inform business decisions and growth opportunities.
- Liaise with the investment, marketing, project management and other internal teams on a variety of projects.
- Support the firm’s senior leadership on ad hoc research projects.
- 1-3 years of financial services‐related experience with a focus on the alternative investments industry; I-Banking, Mgt Consulting, PE are also options.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Experience in private funds and knowledge of the investment management industry, experience in real estate, infrastructure, private equity or private credit would be an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority initiatives simultaneously while maintaining high standards of work product and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to build relationships and work with professionals at all levels and departments within the organization.
- Strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
Subscribe To Our Blog
Technical Business Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Medical AR Specialist
Lead Senior Accountant
Senior Recruiting Manager Accounting/Finance