Thursday, November 7, 2019
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has experience working with Magento 2. The person in this position is responsible for developing scalable, robust and high-performance solutions to facilitate the growth of our client’s e-commerce applications. Leverage expert Magento knowledge to design custom solutions.
- Leading and implementing the platform architecture, customization, administration of our Magento and ERP systems.
- Implement and customize off-the-shelf Magento extensions and develop custom Magento modules when necessary.
- Design and implement RESTful web services.
- Work both with Magento and non-Magento frameworks/languages.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and new modules and customizations when necessary.
- Work closely with a cross functional team of developers to deliver top notch services.
5+ years of experience with PHP.
2+ years of experience with Magento,
Magento 2 experience is required
2+ years of experience with .Net,
C# and SQL is desired
Very familiar with the features and
administration of Magento2.
Experience with Varnish cache and
Accomplished PHP developer, able to
develop new modules and customizations when necessary.
Familiarity with AWS services (S3,
EC2, RDS, etc.)
Passion for producing elegant,
Familiarity with Magento Commerce
Strong competency with SQL
Experience with Fastly
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer
Science or other technical degree.