Thursday, November 7, 2019
RJ Byrd is actively searching for a Product Manager to join a team of entrepreneurial and innovative product leaders to create and implement digital consumer-facing web and mobile software products in a progressive test driven, Agile / Scrum development environment. The person in this position will lead product development efforts for websites and mobile apps within a Digital Team are responsible for the client company’s product roadmap. This is a direct hire opportunity with a large, stable company headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- Contribute to product vision, strategy, and roadmap for product websites and mobile applications.
- Mobile (iOS and Android) product development, delivering outstanding customer experiences through mobile solutions.
- Provide input on strategic solutions to next generation technology and digital product development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of business analysts, product and project managers, UX / UI and Developers - participating in daily-standup meetings, reviewing and refining roadmap and sprint prioritization while clearly articulating the product’s vision and use.
- Partner with leaders of Product, Creative, and Development teams to execute on digital products.
- Analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders to transform into comprehensive product specifications.
- Stays current with emerging technologies to incorporate current thinking and influence customer behaviors into the digital products and capabilities.
- Insights into customer behaviors; using usability tests, consumer panels, user research, A / B tests, and other research methodologies to influence our product vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of B2C eCommerce experience delivering digital (web / mobile) products.
- 3+ years working with native app product management.
- Proven success, identifying and understanding customer needs in new or ambiguous problem spaces.
- Experience translating customer and business needs into a digital product feature roadmap.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to drive product strategy and work software engineers and designers in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Insight into customer behaviors and needs that drive overall product vision.
- Strong product knowledge with UX design sensibilities, with a focus on customer experience.