Software QA Analysis
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
RJ Byrd is actively searching for a QA Analyst with B2C Direct to Consumer eCommerce client in DFW. The person in this position will be responsible for manual and integration testing to ensure all features of the website are working properly. The QA Analyst will work closely with a small, offshore development team and will be instrumental in building out automation and regression testing for the organization.
and components, develop testing plans and cases, and execute tasks.
- Help set up and maintain test environments.
- Perform simple to moderately complex test cases and maintain associated test records.
- Participate in developing and utilizing automated test scripts.
- Log, monitor, document, and close issues in defect-tracking system.
- Review product documentation (manuals, online help, and release notes) for technical accuracy.
- Follows defined engineering process during the development lifecycle.
- Participates in agile estimation taking into consideration product and process requirements during the development lifecycle.
- Proactively works with other team members as needed to resolve issues and meet project goals.
- Assists in the process with development to provide accurate resolution to customer issues.
- Learns to create solutions that do not require re-work.
- Learns how to incorporate future requirements as part of the test plan design.
- Communicates concerns/solutions/issues within the team.
- Adheres to all agile methodologies and scrum project management philosophies.
- 2-5 years of experience writing and executing test
cases (boundary analysis, edge cases, positive/negative
- Experience or working knowledge of Selenium.
2+ years of experience working
- 2+ years of experience working
- 2+ years of SQL experience, specifically joining
tables and writing basic queries
3+ years of web testing, mobile testing, and cross
functional browser testing
Experience working with and testing ERP Systems (Sage,
Accumatica, NetSuite, or similar)
Experience with code deployments after testing.
2+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar is preferred