Friday, March 13, 2020
- Respond to and manage help desk tickets under current SLAs.
- Prioritize workload based on severity of impact.
- Provide support and maintenance for network infrastructure including routing, switching and Wi-Fi
- Provide support and maintenance for systems infrastructure including physical servers, VMWare and Hyper-V virtual environments, key business applications, PCs integrated with manufacturing machinery.
- Provide support and maintenance for cloud services, i.e. O365, Azure, AWS, G Suite
- Provide support and maintenance for SANs, VoIP systems, PC and Controllers
- Ensure infrastructure is updated with most recent software patches, updates and firmware
- Assist with key infrastructure improvement projects
- Work with vendor and cross-functional teams to provide solutions to complex issues
- Maintain documentation, including standard operating procedures and knowledge base.
The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting multiple platforms utilizing both new and legacy technologies. The candidate will be part a team providing a high level service to ensure the infrastructure is reliable and serves as a force multiplier for a growing company.
- 3+ years proven experience in a help desk role providing quality customer service
- Proven experience in a network and systems administration
- Proven experience in a factory setting, using industrial PC’s and controllers.
- Server management exposure, including VMWare and/or Hyper-V
- Network management experience, including routing, switching, firewalls, VPN, and Wi-Fi
- Must possess logical and methodical problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to communicate and justify the resolution process where necessary
- CompTIA A+, Network+, and/or Security+ certifications are a plus
- Should have experience with industrial PC’s on CNC machines
- Additional industry or vendor certifications, such as Microsoft MCSA or Cisco CCNA
- Previous experience supporting a manufacturing environment.
- Experience supporting the following hardware: Dell-EMC (servers, switches, storage), Aerohive (switches, WiFi), Ubiquiti (WiFi), 3CX PBX, Lenovo/IBM (servers, storage)
- Experience utilizing remote management and monitoring tools
- Experience supporting any manufacturing industry applications
- Self-motivate individual who can prioritize projects, issues and tasks while working under minimum supervision
- Ability to work on projects alone or as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess and utilize good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Flexibility in approach to different types of business problems and a willingness to change course to avoid project setbacks
- Must be willing to support night shifts and weekend shifts as needed.
The RJ Byrd Search Group
(214) 540-8113 Direct
(214) 244-7419 Cell