Finance, Business Analyst
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
RJ Byrd is working with a client in the San Antonio area, they are looking to add to a relatively new group that is closely tied to their investors.
- Serve as primary back office communication point person between organization and outside investors
- Manage the quarterly preparation and dissemination of investor reports and additional investor-requested supporting documentation on behalf of sponsored programs and investor capital account statements.
- Complete and deliver recurring and ad-hoc supplemental requests for operational and financial information by investors.
- Prepare and deliver capital calls and distribution notices.
- Coordinate with tax and accounting professionals on annual K-1’s.
- Serve as internal resource for investor and fund information.
- Assist the capital raising team as requested with marketing efforts.
- Complete special projects and other investor related responsibilities as assigned.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of entity and legal structures of funds and separate accounts.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Quantitative Analysis
- 6+ years in investor reporting
- Real estate private equity experience
- Yardi, along with US and international real estate reporting standards is preferred
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED!