Monday, July 20, 2020
RJ Byrd earns its reputation on delivering high quality, ethical and honest search practices to deliver cultural and technical fits based both on our clients’ and candidates’ unique needs.
RJB has an exclusive search with an e-Commerce client aggressively growing their reach domestically and internally. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to make your impact by working directly with current vendors, the development and marketing teams to increase conversion rates on the current platform. You’ll be the in-house SME as it pertains to the Magento 2 platform and have the opportunity to manage all projects pertaining to new development and enhancement. Don’t have Magento experience? That will still work for this role, as long as you have a demonstrated and stable work history with PHP development, as this client is offering certification training to get you up to speed ASAP.
- Develop and implement innovative features and functionality for e-commerce
- Collaborate with a team of passionate e-commerce professionals
- Convert e-commerce business requirements to design and implementation
- Unit test and take accountability for the quality of enhancements
- Collaborate with partners and internal staff for code reviews and builds
- Bachelors Degree strong preferred in a technical discipline
- 5 yrs PHP development experience, preferably in a LAMP environment
- 5 yrs Web development with PHP and/or development technologies
- 5 yrs experience working with MySQL
- Exposure to any combination of the following: Varnish, Redis, CSS3, HTML/HTML5, jQuery, RequireJS, KnockoutJS, GraphQL, ReactJS
The RJ Byrd Search Group
(214) 540-8113 Direct