Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Position provides support for all cost accounting functions and maintenance for the cost accounting system.
- Drive continual improvements in the controls, processes, and procedures followed for recording inventory transactions to the general ledger.
- Prepares cost accounting entries during the month and for month end closing.
- Tracks and analyzes monthly manufacturing variances and explains any significant variances between BOM and work orders.
- Perform detailed cost comparisons on a regular basis.
- Support business decisions through analysis of product costs and factory cost structure.
- Support factory operations through participation on teams and timely handling of ad hoc data requests.
- Demonstrate the ability in handling and analyzing large quantities of data during month end close process within due dates.
- Develops successful working relationships with other departments.
- Participate in cycle counting and annual physical inventory.
- Focus of product cost development.
- Participate in annual audit.
- Four (4) year business degree, Accounting major preferred
- Cost Accounting experience/Solid understanding of cost accounting principles
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience, Manufacturing preferred
- Bilingual preferred