Wednesday, September 30, 2020
The Staff Accountant will play an active role in continually developing and improving internal processes within the department as well as taking ownership of their role. They will be someone who is detail oriented, has the ability to prioritize, has accountability, and can work well in a small team environment.
- Focus on Accounts Payable functions
- Reconcile general ledger
- Prepare and post journal entries, reconcile accounts and financial closing activities, meeting monthly and quarterly close timeline requirements and reporting
- Compile supporting documentation
- A/P research and balance sheet
- Develops successful working relationships with vendors.
- Four (4) year business degree, Accounting major preferred
- Strong AP background
- Account reconciliation
- Multiple location
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles