Friday, December 4, 2020
RJ Byrd is working with a healthcare company that allows for grow and advancement in your career. The Manager, FP&A role is the bridge between operations, finance and PE firm in our client’s business model. The incumbent must use their “voice” to help drive premier performance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Completes periodic forecasts for company near-term & long-term planning purposes to achieve objectives and deliver premier results.
- Reviews monthly financial performance, identifies trends and offers advice to improve results. Provides analysis of monthly variances and identifies those that will be ongoing or changes to run-rates.
- Designs and improves complex financial models to enable robust detailed forecasting, annual and long range planning.
- Evaluates alternative uses of capital to ensure that projects are expected to return in excess of weighted average cost of capital and/or are supported by a sound business case. This includes modeling for various investments.
- Provides training (process and/or financial) and coaching on financial matters to develop greater financial acumen in the business and across the team.
- Assists in change management in driving key business initiatives with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Supports acquisition due diligence efforts and, when required, assumes project management leadership.
- Ensures that internal controls are in place, functioning properly and sufficient to protect company assets and the credibility of the financial results.
- Expert in financial modeling, research, and drawing insights from data and people
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7-8 years of financial planning & analysis experience
- Retail experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy, self-starter
- Leader with cross-functional teaming
- Strong project management
- Exceptional communication skills